In Tutorial 2, you will keep working on line control, and adding in some texture and shadow to bring more visual interest.
Students will learn fundamental inking techniques in a chill, follow-along style of teaching from Jake.
In this class you will learn how to:
- Hold the pen to get the best linework from it
- Techniques for drawing long graceful lines
- Techniques for drawing short lines
- Techniques for adding bits of shadow and texture
This tutorial consists of 7 pre-recorded videos showing each step of the inking process on one particular drawing. Students will be be able to download the drawing, print it out, and ink over the top of it as they follow along with the videos.
Included with the tutorial:
- Access to all videos
- Download and print drawing files
- Jake's full confidence in you
- Basic level of drawing ability
- Good internet connection
- Pens and paper
*Try SVSLearn for free. A credit card is required to start the free trial, but there is NO CHARGE during the trial period. After the trial is up, you will be automatically enrolled in the subscription and charged, unless you cancel.
About this course
- 8 lessons
- 0.5 hours of video content