If you are taking part in Inktober, there's no better way to brush up on your ink skills than with a tutorial from the artist who started it all, Jake Parker.
In this series of inking tutorials, you will learn the basics of how to ink, starting with line work, then adding textures, and finishing with value. Each tutorial builds on the skills learned in the one before.
Students will learn fundamental inking techniques from Jake in a chill, follow-along style.
In this class you will learn:
- How to hold pens to get the best linework from them
- Techniques for drawing long graceful lines
- Techniques for drawing short lines
- Techniques for adding shadow and texture
This tutorial consists of 7 pre-recorded videos showing each step of the inking process on one particular drawing. Students will download the drawing, print it out, and ink over the top of it as they follow along with the videos.
Included with the tutorial:
- Access to all videos
- Downloads of drawing templates
- Jake's full confidence in you!
- Basic level of drawing ability
- Good internet connection
- Pens and paper
*Try SVSLearn for free. A credit card is required to start the free trial, but there is NO CHARGE during the trial period. After the trial is up, you will be automatically enrolled in the subscription and charged, unless you cancel.
About this course
- 7 lessons
- 0.5 hours of video content